This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
ACU FAQ's & Covid-19 information
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
Your student ID number, which you’ll need for registration.
Your testamur – if you wish to use GFP’s professional framing and plaque service.
ACADEMIC DRESS/REGALIA :
Use of regalia is made available to you for the duration of your photography sitting. If you would like to hire regalia for use off-campus, then you’ll need to add the separate ‘Regalia Hire’ package to your photography booking. A security deposit will be taken pending the return of the regalia.
ACU and GFP are committed to protecting thehealth and safety of our graduates, guests and staff.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
All graduates and guests not to attend campus if you:
* are unwell
* have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
* are an active COVID-19 case
* are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
* have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
* have recently been overseas, visited an interstate hotspot or attended avenue/exposure site listed on the Vic Health website in the last 14 days.
Graduates are permitted to bring a maximumof 6 guests (including children).Guest numbers were required to be identified at time of booking. Any furtherguests over the maximum will be refused entry to the venue to comply withCOVID-safety and manage social distancing and person-to-person contact.
HYGIENE AND SOCIAL DISTANCING:
ACU has a COVID safe plan for its Victoriancampuses in accordance with regulations from the Victorian government. The plan and ACU’s COVID response can beviewed here.
For the safety of yourself and others, socialdistancing of 1.5m must be adhered to outside of your immediate group when moving around the campus and inside the photography venue.
Please wash/sanitise your hands frequently andsneeze/cough into your elbow. Hand sanitiser will be available at the event for your convenience.
GFP have implemented the following procedures to ensure photography sessions are safe and hygienic:
* Hand sanitiser will be available for the photographer, graduates, and their guests before and after the photography session.
* Anti-bacterial wipes will be used to wipe down all photography equipment, surfaces, and props.
* GFP photographers will be adhering to social distancing guidelines during the session.
* Photographers will provide verbal instructions during the session, including directions on how to wear academic dress, placement of props and poses.
* Hired academic dress, including gowns and hoods are dry cleaned after each use.
* Mortarboards are provided new for each graduate and will be yours to keep after the photography session.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS:
As booking orders will be takenonline GFP won’t be able to refund on the day of the event. However youmay cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the event date begins and requestto receive a full refund. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 1300 360 445 between 9am to 5pmAEST.