This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Charles Sturt University's COVID-19 INFORMATION & FAQ'S
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
CSU and GFP are committed to protecting the health and safety of our graduates, guests and staff.
We ask all graduates and guests not to attend campus if you:
* are unwell
* have a cough, fever, sore throat, fatigue or shortness of breath
* are an active COVID-19 case
* are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
* have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case
* have been overseas or attended a venue/location with a reported COVID-19 case in the last 14 days.
Graduates are permitted to bring up to six guests. Any further guests will be refused entry to manage social distancing, limitations on numbers in campus spaces and person-to-person contact.
HYGIENE AND SOCIAL DISTANCING:
*You can bring a maximum of 6 guests.
Bookings and guest numbers will be tightly managed so that CSU can properly coordinate a COVID-safe event.
For the safety of yourself and others, social distancing of 1.5m must be adhered to outside of your immediate group when moving around the campus.
Please wash/sanitise your hands frequently and sneeze/cough into your elbow.
Hand sanitiser will be available at the event for your convenience.
GFP have implemented the following procedures to ensure photography sessions are safe and hygienic:
* Hand sanitiser will be available for the photographer, graduates, and their guests before and after the photography session.
* Anti-bacterial wipes will be used to wipe down all photography equipment, surfaces, and props.
* GFP photographers will be adhering to social distancing guidelines during the session.
* Photographers will provide verbal instructions during the session, including directions on how to wear academic dress, placement of props and poses.
* Hired academic dress, including gowns and hoods are dry cleaned after each use.
* Mortarboards are provided new for each graduate and will be yours to keep after the photography session.
WHERE TO GO: Photography sessions will be held at
Bathurst campus: The Centre for Professional Development(CPD). Drive through the entrance on Panorama Avenue and take your first left onto Village Drive. Follow Village Drive along, then take your third exit onto Wahluu Place. There is a carpark right out the front of the CPD.
Wagga campus: The Convention Centre. Enter into the University via the Pine Gully Road entrance. You will see the car park upon entry. Follow the pathway and signs to the Convention Centre.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU:
Your student ID number, which you’ll need for registration.
Your testamur – if you wish to use GFP’s professional framing service.
CAN I BRING FAMILY MEMBERS?
Yes you can bring up to 6 guest
WHAT ACADEMIC DRESS IS INCLUDED?
Gown, Hood & you get to keep your Hat!
CAN I TAKE PHOTOS?
Photos are not permitted during Photography sessions
WHO DO I CONTACT ON THE DAY?
Please contact 1300 360 445 between 9am to 5pm AEST.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
As booking orders will be taken online GFP won’t be able to refund on the day of the event. However you may cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the event date begins and request to receive a full refund.
Please contact email@example.com or by phone on 1300 360 445 between 9am to 5pm AEST.
Frame Giveaway T’s & C’s
All bookings made go in the draw to win a Walnut Elegance Frame with Black Mat.
2 Frames will be drawn for Wagga and 2 Frames will be drawn for Bathurst.
Winners will be notified 10/12/20 via email.
Prize to be collected on the day of Photography session