GFP places the highest priority on the health and safety of our customers and team members.
We are monitoring information from the Department of Health and adhering to all Government advice as it comes to hand.
We have taken appropriate measures with our Photography Services to ensure we provide a safe and hygienic session once restrictions are lifted. The steps we have implemented are :
- Hand sanitizer will be available for the Photographer, Graduates, and families before and after the photography session.
- Anti-bacterial wipes will be used to wipe down all photography equipment, surfaces, and props.
- GFP Photographers will be adhering to social distancing guidelines during the session.
- Photographers will provide verbal instructions during the session, including directions on how to wear academic dress, placement of props and poses.
- Hired academic dress, including University gown and hoods, are dry cleaned after each use.
- Mortarboards are provided new for each Graduate.
If you or any member of your family are unwell and have been displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms, please contact us immediately to reschedule.
For further information on COVID-19, go to www.australia.gov.au