The below FAQ's are a general guide to GFP's services. For further information regarding your specific Uni, please contact Customer Service on 1300 360 445 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why GFP?
- GFP know photography. We have photographed millions of Australians on their journeys; from their birth in hospitals around Australia, families in our studios, our children at schools and their formals and as they conclude their education as graduates.
- What is included in the price?
- An experienced professional photographer employed by GFP, an approved photography and academic dress provider.
- All images we provide will be yours copyright free. For the on-location and front porch photography sessions, a link will be provided within three full business days for edited photos. Studio sessions will receive their photos on a USB on the day.
Can you give me more information on the on-location photography sessions?
- Our photographer will work with you to identify iconic and important locations to your study journey for the on-location shoot. GFP have captured graduation photos on campuses around Australia for 40 years.
Can you give me more information on the front porch photography service?
- Photographs to be captured on your front porch, in your front garden or maybe even your backyard.
- No photos will be taken inside your home.
- Can you give me more information on the in-studio photography?
- Studio photography will be conducted in one of GFP’s studio locations and generally lasts for 20-30 minutes.
- GFP have studios located in Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide & Sydney
- Why are on-location and front porch images not provided same day?
- In our studio locations we have controlled lighting. With location sessions, we need to review the images and post produce images to get the same results.
When will we be able to get it done?
- As soon as restrictions on gatherings are relaxed in your state, GFP will be able to provide this service.
What hygiene practices have you put in place?
- GFP places the highest priority on the health and safety of our customers, team members and communities. Please see our Health & Safety procedures